HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY

Today is teacher's day.
I didn't remember that day if I was not online and saw my hand phone.
I thought I need to post something today, to make me remember that day.
Well, I wrote this writing for all teacher, special for my mom because she is a teacher.
Happy Teacher's Day Mom... :)
May Allah always bless you and your students and also your school. Aamiin...


Teacher, what do you think about them?
For me, everyone can be a teacher although they are not working at school.
Teachers are people who teach you something to grow better wherever you are.
You can find them in your home, they are can be your mom, your dad, your sisters and your brothers.
You can find them at Mosques, market, road, office, plane, and anywhere.


Teacher is not only someone who you can learn a lesson from him/her at school, but also someone who can teach you a lesson about life.
What you learn at school if you not wise your knowledge is nothing.
Because your attitude decide who are you.
What you get in campus if you arrogant your research is not existing.
Because your heart determine you are smart for.

The universe just accept a good teacher and a good learner.
To be a good teacher you have to be a good learner first.
Sometimes you can learn something from people who older than you.
And sometimes you can take something from people who younger than you.

Remember that, a teacher will always be a teacher although you and them live away,
Your teacher will always be your teacher although you and them join in different organization,
Or you and them have different argumentation.
Respect your teachers.


Teacher...
Without you who I am...?
Without you where I am...?
Without you how can I will be...?
As you inspired others...
You added meaning to my life.
And today I would like to say,
Thank for being a great inspire r... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAKE TIME TO LEARN

ALLAH IS THE BEST PLANNER (Part 3)

MUSLIMAH PRODUKTIF ITU, KITA